Water Well Certifications
Water Well Certifications
Focus on what matters most and take the guess work out of water well uncertainty.
Water Well Services (WWS) in Las Vegas offers Southern Nevada well certifications for home owners, realtors, and buyers! To get started simply fill out the request form by clicking the link below.
What to Expect
- Submit Well Certification Request form by clicking the link above.
- After submitting the online request form, a technician will send a quote via the email and text message provided.
2. Sign quote & prepay online.
- The quote must be signed and prepaid online (link will be the green button stating "View Quote"). Signing online will automatically add you to our floating service schedule.
3. Ensure Technician has access to well equipment and power breaker.
- Once a technician is available from existing job sites and emergency services, they will reach out to the contact information provided on the request form (typically within 20 minutes to 1 hour of availability).
- Once access is granted, the technician will inspect the well equipment on site and determine whether or not it meets minimum factory requirements. If they see anything that does not meet these minimum requirements, they will then provide a quote for any necessary repairs, making it easy for both parties!
We supply passing certificates if the repairs are performed by us. Any repairs performed by others will require a re-inspection fee.
All requests are processed online ONLY. Please submit your request online by clicking the link below and completing the request form.
The customer must sign and prepay online for well certification service.
Quick turnarounds are available for additional fee!
Water Well Services is an emergency based company and no-water customers will be prioritized.
Well Water Testing
Water Testing Q&A
WHY have well water tested?
- Private wells are not regulated by the Bureau of Safe Drinking Water or the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Heavy metals and other unsafe contaminants can be found in private well water.
WHO should have their well water testing?
- Private well owners are responsible for both the quality of the water and the condition of the well.
- Anyone buying, selling, or those who currently own private wells should have their water tested.
- If you are buying a property with a private well, request the well certification and water test results. If the well is not in proper condition, the well owner will be liable for water analysis testing, well condition, and any repairs necessary.
WHAT will my well water be tested for?
The following analytes will be tested for using standard well water testing procedures at a Nevada State Certified Laboratory.
- General Chemistry- pH, conductivity, color, turbidity, alkalinity, hardness, total dissolved solids (TDS)
- Mineral Salts- Fluoride, chloride, nitrate, sulfate, sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium.
- Trace Elements- Copper, iron, manganese, zinc, boron
- Heavy Metal- Arsenic, barium, lead
- Total Coliforms- typically found in water that has been in contact with soil, human or animal waste.
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)- commonly found in water contaminated with feces.
WHEN to expect results?
- Water samples will be sent out by our technicians by next day post. Results will be approximately 5-7 business days from the time of arrival to the certified laboratory.
HOW is the test conducted?
Water Well Services works in tandem with a certified water testing laboratory in Reno, Nevada. One of our trained technicians will come to your well location to collect the water sample, saving you time, gas, money, and hassle. The water sampling can be done at the same time as the well certification. Let us know if you'd like us to complete both services at once! Samples will then be sent off to the certified laboratory. To book a well certification and well water testing concurrently or stand alone, simply click the link below and submit the form with the required information.
At Water Well Services your health, safety, and happiness are our priority; don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
- Water testing and well certifications must be booked online (click the link below to fill out and submit the request form).
- Water Well Services is an emergency based service; no-water customers will be prioritized.
- You may expedite services for an additional fee. If you would like to expedite your water testing, please note his on the form and we will provide you with the quote.
Water Well Services is commited to your family's health, safety, and peace of mind. Reach out today for a free quote!
Disclaimer: Please note that the reported analytical data contained within the reports are not to be used for compliance purposes. Reported results are to be used for informative purposes only.